somewhere over the rainbow

Monday, August 14, 2006

redbox

Yesterday went to sing K with Tho Wei n Ken Chiew. went to Redbox in Sungai Wang Plaza. quite fun hehe..last time used to hear that Tho Wei can sing quite well. now i really do believe hahaha. i will support him if he ever takes part in Malaysian Idol. dont understand y most of the english songs in redbox do not have lyrics provided. n our poor Ken Chiew here cant read mandarin. so very limited choices of songs for him to choose. but surprisingly they provided romanji lyrics for the Korean song 'I believe', the soundtrack from My Sassy Girl. so he sang dat, transformed into a Korean for a few minutes haha. after Redbox we went to Lau Yat (a place like Sim Lim Square in S'pore). watched them shop for computer stuff..after that we went to Timesquare to eat n chat. quite a nice chat. then time to go home..

Tho Wei n Ken Chiew at Redbox


Corpse Bride n the blur groom. Saw them in a model shop in Lau Yat. their eyes are so big! hahaha..

Sick again. nose like water pipe most of the time. even tears also kept flowing today, so by the end of the day my eyes really looked like those on the gold fish haha..hope tmr will be better.

Help dropped from the sky again! somehow today met a friend's friend who helped me to ask for transport help from another person. if it really works then i dont have to worry much about my transport to n fro uni anymore :) wish me good luck

Bedtime. dont want my flu to turn worse n tmr got to wake up early to go uni myself. flu flu go away...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home