somewhere over the rainbow

Thursday, August 03, 2006

help really dropped from the sky

Feel a little down today becos of the fall last night. my knee is painful even when i m just sitting down, not to mention walking. walk super duper slow today haha. cant walk fast. take so long to walk from one place to another. the destination seems to be so faraway eventhough is just within uni. so today i decided for once i should just wait patiently for the mini bus to bring me to the bus stop instead of walking out. while waiting, i got a call from one of my uni friends...

"y r u standing there? who r u waiting for?"
(well if someone said dat obviously this person is around u somewhere n can see u right?)
so i asked.."where r u?" (n i looked around but i didnt see the person)
"somewhere la..wat r u doing there?"

Then only he told me his location..he was waiting for his gf in his car, which was just packed right at the back of the car in front of me..just 1 or 2 steps away from me..hahaha n yet i didnt see his car, didnt see him when he tried to call me by waving at me. finally he decided to call my hp. hahaha blur la. but couldnt blame me ma. i wasnt expecting anyone coming or wat. all i wanted to see was the yellow bus to appear.

At the end he actually offered to drop me at the bus stop after i told him i was waiting for the bus to go there :) no need to wait for the bus. no need to waste bus ticket money. nice :)

Last night i did have a small thought crossing my mind hoping dat today i would be lucky to have a ride to the bus stop. n today, it really happened! help really did drop down from the sky, right in front of me somemore. really nice isnt it? when wat u thought about n hoped for actually did happened. how i wish it works everytime haha.

Had a chat with my 2nd cousin who has graduated lately n now enjoying his life in China. well..for these 2 years of my uni life, we used to go to sch together almost everyday, went home together almost everyday. during my last holidays we went to a few places together too. so sometimes do kind of miss him since he has been away for 1 or 2 weeks. do hope that he can find a job n eventually one day can become a successful animator. hopefully one day can have the chance to watch the animation he creates in the cinema or on tv n then can tell the ppl ard me dat the producer is my cousin.

Hope tmr will be a nice day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home