somewhere over the rainbow

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

:(

STRESSED. medical microbiology report due tmr n i m just starting now...i can only write 6 pages n since i have time until 1pm tmr, think i should be able to make it. but still kind of stressed. sigh..last few days was not feeling well. flu makes ppl tired. wanted to start last night but i was too tired. went to take a nap around 8pm n wanted to wake up at 10pm to do my work, but i ended up waking up at 3am this morning...the time was only enough for me to prepare my tutorial for today. sigh i will be fine after i settle this report.

My 2nd cousin is back from China! :) happy to see him. few weeks never see him. relieved too, hopefully with him around, i can have less worries for my transport. hopefully.

Weekend. going for field trip! :) will be going to Kuala Selangor again. hopefully we can go up to that tall tower to see the beautiful sceneries like last time we went. n i was really lucky. hehe..i was a bit worried about my immunology report which dues on next monday, since i will be going for field trip for the weekend n i wont be having much time to do my report. but today, we were told that the due date for report was posponed until next wed. NOT NEXT MON :D hehehe...at least i dont have to worry too much for my report during the field trip. was worrying that i cant make it but now the due date is postponed. the next thing i hope is i wont meet any leeches during the field trip. wish me good luck.

Feel slightly better now. think i should continue with my work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home