somewhere over the rainbow

Friday, July 21, 2006

thinking

The end of my 1st week of the sem. after classes end later we r going to sing K and hopefully watch movie. it has been a long time since the last time my uni friends organise an outing. hope today will be fun.

Realise lately i have been thinking a lot. maybe becos i got quite a lot of times whereby i have to spend alone, eg on my way home (which usually takes me about one hour plus although actually the place where i stay is just 15 or 20 minutes drive from uni, becos of the wonderful transport system in KL) or when i m at home in my room. hmmm dont know y, lately have been feeling a bit lonely sometimes, going home myself, lingering in uni during breaktime or in shopping mall myself on my way home, staying in a room without a roommate...tmr my uncle n auntie will be going back to China and my 2nd cousin is going to follow along. the house is going to be so quiet, with only me, my elder cousin n my cousin's auntie in the house. sigh..wish that i have a companion. nowadays have been taking public transport home becos my 2nd cousin has graduated, so no more free rides home. last time at least still can chat with him or just listening to the radio on the way back. now i spend time alone sitting in the bus, ktm/ lrt, or waiting for them to come. sometimes feel like talking to someone after i finish a day but when i m back home everyone will be busy with his or her own things, n usually i will just sit in the room spending my time with my laptop before dinner time comes. guess my free time will be ending soon anyway with lab reports and assignments flooding in soon, maybe i wont feel empty and alone much then.

Oh yesterday received a postcard from someone in Australia :) so nice. it has been such a long time since the last time i receive anything from the post. always feel excited reading the content, feel warm and nice thinking that the person is thinking about me at that moment when the sender is writting me the letter or card. snail mails still have their wonders. i have never really forget about them eventhough i m convenient with internet, email, msn chats. the magic of snail mails is amazing. u will only know how it is like if u still appreciate snail mails n still post things sometimes.

Hope today will be a good one :)

Tanya 蔡健雅 - 双栖动物

(realise the guy in the mv looks a bit like Takuya Kimura. hahaha..cool)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home