somewhere over the rainbow

Sunday, July 02, 2006

sometimes i hate holidays

Sometimes i think i would rather not to have any holidays. i think most, if not all of the ppl, enjoy their holidays. at least dont have much stress throughout the holidays. but not me. i can be stressed during holidays.

I guess for certain probs or situations, when u cant solve them or change them, u tend to run away from them. dont want to know anything about them, dont want to face them. and they agitate u n make u troubled when u think about them or when u have to face them becos u have no choice.

But..is holidays now. i feel like shouting out loud: 'GIVE ME A BREAK'

I just want to have a peace of mind. i just want to enjoy my hols like everyone else does. i dont want any pressure, any reminder, any stress.

The house is so quiet. no one is around except me. no other sounds except the music from my laptop n the sound produced by the turning fan. i guess is a good thing that no one is ard, i dont have to put up a smiling face. not in the mood to smile. dont have to talk. i can just be myself.

Glad that i have a tv n a laptop to keep me company. can have some entertainment n sound.

Hope the coming week will be good