somewhere over the rainbow

Monday, July 17, 2006

short update

Back to KL. 3-week holidays ended. new semester starts in a few hours' time. the start of my third year.

Last week. not too bad. stayed at home in JB. 1 week: not too long not too short, just nice for me to isolate myself for a while. didnt even miss my dear laptop. 'event of the week': release of the results for last semester. cold hard truth. heart breaking n disappointing. showed clearly how much effort i had put in.

'look what u have done'. what have i done? i have been such a 'sensible' person, worked so 'hard' to get such 'good' results, n go around breaking ppl's heart, not just some insignificant ppl, but all those ppl who r so important in my life, putting high hopes for me, wishing that i can do well. i SHOULD HAVE do well. there is no reason for me not to perform. although the scoldings n questionings were harsh, i knew i deserved them. ya i deserve the treat.

So this sem, my focus will be on me. myself. nothing else. dont really feel like caring much about any other things. i want to do well this sem. ya dats all i want.

Thats all for now.

Have been watching this taiwanese drama called The Magicians of Love (爱情魔发师). one of the theme songs is quite nice. a sweet silly love song. shall just put here.

甜蜜约定 - 183 Club