somewhere over the rainbow

Saturday, July 22, 2006

short but enjoyable

Yesterday didnt sing K. we couldnt sing K and watch movie in such a short time, so those who wanted to watch the movie just went for the movie, not in time for K. the choice was mine, whether going for the K or the movie. still went for the movie, Pirates of the Carribbean 2, although i watched it already. it is fun going out with ppl whom u r comfortable with, who wont treat u as if u r transparent. there were 4 of us. i was the last one joining the group becos my class ended later. one of them still accompanied me to have lunch before the movie, although it was really fine for me to eat alone. the movie theatre was so cold haha. still felt cold although i had my jacket on. on the way out..funny looking at them imitating Jack Sparrow walking hehe..then we went to play football (the football table thingy in which u use ur hands to control the sticks with little football players on them). hehe 2nd time playing this thing n this time round understood better n controlled a bit better, thanks to my friend who tried to teach me. saw pool table! so tempting! haha learnt it during my Pulau Redang trip n it was fun. but we didnt have extra time for that n no empty table too. took a bite at the famous Roti Boy roti when 2 of them decided to buy. but blur me left my Tupperware water bottle in another bread shop we went. realised it when we were in the car right before we left. paiseh...2 of them went back to the mall with me to get it back. felt a bit bad. will try to be careful in future. right before dropping me at the LRT station, one of them started to ask me whether i knew how to cross the road. "have to look left, right n left again.." but i realised the road that i was going to cross was a one-way street, looked left will do. told him n yet he still went on n on " left, right n left" hahaha..ya always nice to hear these nice words asking u to take care on ur way home. but hoh....won't it be even better n safer if u just send me back home since u have a car? :p hahahah just joking. i know my house is far. quite a short outing but it was enjoyable. hope the next one wont be too far away but i know it wont be too soon. reports n assignments on the way already.

Hmm..not much plans for today. going to be a quiet day. home alone. looking forward to the japanese drama at 6pm.

Have a nice day