somewhere over the rainbow

Sunday, July 09, 2006

same old brand new me

The Pulau Redang trip ended on Friday. it was great! 1st time went into the sea. realised i like the sea eventhough i dont know how to swim. did have some fear when i entered the sea for the 1st time, drank some sea water but nothing too bad becos my cousins were around me n looked after me while i was in the sea. after getting used to the condition of the sea, started to enjoy n really liked it. would love to learn how to swim. snorkelling was very fun! felt really excited when i saw those beautiful corals n fish. hope in future i can go back to Pulau Redang again

After the trip, sort of understand now that travelling can indeed help ppl to sort out their thoughts, clear up their mind. managed to think through certain things. came back feeling much better than how i felt during the start of the trip. have a feeling that certain parts within me now r brand new. another new start. some parts of me r definitely still the same. changes take time n only happen when they r necessary. i m still the same old me, but brand new in some ways. good trip

Going back home to JB tmr. or rather is today. leaving KL at 8.30am. finally going back home after having all the fun that i possibly have. went to a few places n tried a few things, all for the first time. a short but significant period in my life. kind of looking forward to the new semester. hope i will fully enjoy the one week stay at home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home