somewhere over the rainbow

Monday, July 03, 2006

plans for these 2 weeks

4/7 (Tuesday) - 7/7 (Friday) :
Pulau Redang. leaving the house at around 5am on tues, should be back to KL around 10 plus 11pm on fri.

8/7(Saturday):
Rest. laundry. unpack n pack (to go home). movie (although i m so broke now, i can still afford a few movies la..just plan to have 1. dont really care that i will get even more broke since i m broke already anyway)

9/7 (Sunday):
Home (finally)

16/7(Sunday):
Back to KL.

17/7(Monday):
New semester starts which marks the start of my 3rd year.


so sad haha. never been so broke in my life b4. hope i can get my financial aid as soon as possible. these last 2 weeks of my hols r basically for me to rest, refresh, recharge. will be cut off from the outside world once i m back home, since i have no internet at home, no public transport or car to go anywhere. i shall just think about nothing during the one week stay at home. my results will be released on 13/7 though. sigh, i cant online to check. need to get someone to help me. will see how then. hope for these 2 weeks everything will be fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home