somewhere over the rainbow

Friday, June 16, 2006

tired

Done with another paper. thank god the paper was quite easy hehe...ppl started to leave the exam hall after the 1st hour. it was a 2-hour paper. at the end, apart from the rest who were taking other papers, there were only 4 or 5 of us left for this paper. hahaha..is ok. not going to leave the hall early no matter how early i finish the paper. i would rather sit there n read through again instead of leaving early, creating chances for me to blame myself in future for not spending more time on it if the result released is not good. sigh..sad to say that this paper only takes up 25% of the overall grade. how i wish it weighs more

Going to start my 3rd year next semester. final year for me if i dont take another year for Honours. started to think about what i should do after my 3rd year. i have never really wanted to take Honours year..have been studying for all these years n still want to suffer with thesis? research project? have all along wanted to just end there after my degree n start looking for a job. make money n enjoy my life! haha..but nowadays i m changing my mind. considering about the Honours year. reality tells me that i might lose out in looking for a job without an Honours. most of the ppl now graduate with an honours if they r doing a degree. 4 years not just 3. cleared my doubts about honours year with the course manager today. so....see how then. see where life will lead me.

Feel a little excitement in me, since next week will be my last week for the finals. but have been reminding myself not to think about it. not yet. 2 more to go. should rest well tonight. n tmr i have to go back to uni :( for a revision class. another day out. can i just dont go? do i have a choice? sigh

Shall get on with life



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home