somewhere over the rainbow

Monday, June 12, 2006

sweet

Yesterday i think the exam stress drove me mad haha..emotionally quite unstable from morning until evening. dont really know y this time round the finals seem to be more stressful. can even sense that my brain n memory r degrading hahaha..forget this forget that n believed in one of my friends' silly joke..still so gullible. silly side of me. anyway finally felt better after i woke up from a nap. watched a movie called Contact on tv at night. watched it for the 2nd time. very good movie. about this scientist in astronomy who worked very hard to pursue her dreams, to prove that what she believes is true. starring Jodie Foster. i like her.she is a very good actress. her movie are usually worth watching

Today..nothing much. study study n study. paper tmr. then another one on friday. thats all for this week.

Had a change of plans for my coming holidays. after my last paper on 23/6, dont think i will be going back to JB yet. will stay in KL for one week n then will be going to Pulau Perhentian with my uncle n his family at the beginning of July :) after that then only i will be going back home. 1 week in KL means more outings :p Pulau Perhentian. heard is very nice. sounds fun right? well let me survive for the rest of my papers first ba..

Some sweet friend has done some nice thing for me. i used to do that for some ppl n i still do that sometimes for my close friends. never expect anyone will do the same thing for me too. so sweet :) touched

Shall continue studying

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home