somewhere over the rainbow

Friday, June 09, 2006

just a little something

Yesterday was having holiday mood. cleaned up my room, spent much time with my laptop, at night had a chat with my friend who is back from US. looking forward to meet her. was excited hehe...yesterday even had the urge to do some shopping. crazy..n i was trying hard to finish up that stupid last piece of work. 2 tasks done. 2 more..

Today no more holiday mood. back to reality..esp after chatting with one of my uni friends...reminded me how 'wonderful' my last 2 papers were n how hard the coming paper on 21/6 will be. sigh...reality. cant allow myself to keep thinking about what i may do after i finish my finals. better work hard ba

Mv below: even if - ken hirai


boring mv. but the song is nice. u can get the lyrics and the english translation on the website below. just scroll down when u r on that page.

http://www.corichan.com/lyrics2/albums2/kenh-gaining.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home