somewhere over the rainbow

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

another day

Done with 1 more paper. not very very good but was quite happy becos could answer most of them. but still, i forgot that i had to bring calculator, wasted some time doing manual calculation..wasted one of the questions..so easy yet i got no time left to answer! god..n i was desperate for calculator so i turned around to borrow from the person behind me..luckily the invigilator didnt see me. but i was quite happy after the paper. came out quite the same as wat i studied. hope i will feel happy too after the next paper :)

Oh ya..my dearie laptop. attacked by trojan horse. becos of me, this stupid owner, simply go click some stupid link that accidentally send to me through msn. yesterday was under treatment. thanks to my IT pro cousin. but still not cured yet n the final solution is reformat but all the cds for all the programmes needed is at home in JB! means i got to go home n get them 1st b4 i can reformat my laptop. sighhhhhhhh have to spend the hols with my cousin's computer. missing my laptop already..n i realise that it is really good to have someone who is pro in IT in ur life, whether is a friend or family member. can get help easily when u have probs with ur computer. very nice

Time to get on with life. got to settle time table for next sem n start studying fast. got to work really hard for the next paper. guess think is a good thing that my laptop is down. cant online when i m in my room already. study more online less

Life goes on yet for another day

Cheer up! :)


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home