somewhere over the rainbow

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

weird thought

Haha...i start to have this weird thinking nowadays. what happens if my close friends around me who always talk to me online very often n who r still single get attached one day? haha..then maybe they wont have so much time for me anymore. maybe they wont chat with me online so often anymore..becos busy dating ma n obviously their attention will be on their beloved one already..then wat will happen to me? lonely n sian becos less one friend to chat with very often? maybe hahaha..sigh who knows wat will happen in future right? maybe i get attached before them hahahahaha :p but if ever that happens, i will still spend time with my friends la :) that i m sure hehe n i will really do it :)

Got to run. lunch then tutorial n hopefully a movie in the afternoon :p

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home