somewhere over the rainbow

Thursday, May 25, 2006

wake up

Didnt really want to blog today. but wanted to link another 2 friends on blog. so will just post something then..

Sick. this morning flu returned..guess my health level now is really low. have not been feeling too good since last weekend. these few days had been better but today there goes my nose again. think have slight fever too. just dont feel good. n flu is tiring. feel weak n sleepy. this is not the time to sleep n relax. 1 test 1 report due on fri, not to mentioned about the finals which will start so soon. sigh. was kind of worried but after a short nap on my way back about 2 hours ago, somehow i m not worried anymore. just a small sickness. no big deal. will make it on friday :)

Rushed my report until 6.30pm today. was supposed to hand in to my lab demostrator at 6pm but i couldnt make it. was so glad that he was still in the lab doing his honours project when i finally went to the lab with my report in hand. n he didnt scold me for handing in late. still asked me whether i had anything else to add in for the content of the report. asked me to take care after i told him that i was sick since the exam period is drawing close. asked me wat i planned to do when i told him my cousin whom i depend on for transport to go uni is graduating. cared to explain to me about his project when i was asking casually about the things he was doing at that moment. asked me to take care again when i was leaving the lab. guess maybe i was just glad that i finally made it to hand in the report to him n glad to have someone to show a little care for me at the end of a day on which i was just kept rushing my report while feeling sick n had to keep wiping my nose haha..all these made the short little chat which only lasted for about a few minutes seemed so nice n significant

The result for one of my tests was out. felt quite sad when i saw the marks i got. quite low. this really woke me up somehow. motivation. only have 2 choices for the subject now:
(1) work hard for the finals, make up for the marks i have lost so far n hopefully get a nice grade for this subject;
(2) just tell myself dont worry no need to panic, dont work harder n finally end up FAILING the subject n have to REPEAT it next semester.

will tell u which choice i finally carry out after my results for this finals is out. now my choice is 1.

BETTER WAKE UP N DO IT

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home