somewhere over the rainbow

Saturday, May 13, 2006

thursday

Thursday was quite a nice day, although i was rushing my work again haha..While i was rushing my work in com lab, saw my friend who was looking for a com to kill time. she is not my coursemate, she is from business. Got to know her when i took my LAN subjects. Although we dont see each other everyday, but somehow there is a sense of closeness in our friendship. While we were chatting before she left for her class, suddenly out of no where she asked me, 'do u eat spicy food?'..haha we werent even talking about food, she was just asking me about the work i was rushing, thus felt kind of weird. After that she left. Then after a few mins, she came back to me with a box of spicy popiah as a treat for me :) felt so touched haha..it was still warm somemore..now i can still remember the warm of the popiah and the slightly spicy taste. so nice..

After finish rushing my work, went for a movie with my friends together with 2 of their friends. watched Poseidon. not too bad. to me it was as if watching Titanic without the love story part haha. after the movie we went for supper. quite an enjoyable outing although most of the time i just listened rather than talked becos of language barrier haha..a group of Penang ppl talking in Hokkien with me as a listener, a Johorian who cant really speak hokkien but can understand a bit. not too bad la still could laugh along. another language that i should improve on hehe..

Really kind of late already. tmr i have class..sigh saturday n yet i have class. so cant sleep too late. the song below is Moon River by Sarah Brightman. her voice is like an angel's. hope u like it.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home