somewhere over the rainbow

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

so sad

I will be going for a movie tmr. The outing indeed comes at the right time..need to have some fun and enjoyment. Hope the movie will be good..

But still..i have 2 movies in mind now that i want to watch. i cant really go for them although i have time from them during the weekend..becos usually after movie i have to make my own way back home taking public transport n currently i dont want to take public transport. who on earth now will be willing to go watch movie with me AND send me back home? dont think anyone around me now is willing to do that for me. sigh....

Hmm..anyway one movie will cost me rm10 n 2 will cost me rm20. i can use that rm20 to buy 5 plates of economical rice for lunch since on average 1 plate of economic rice is about rm4 (one of my friends likes to convert prices which he thinks is expensive to the number of plates of rice that he can buy using the amount of money shown by the price..the convertion will show that to spend the money on meals which are necessity rather than on other unnecessary things would be more worthwhile) sigh....sour grape. when u cant taste the sweet grape, u tell ppl that the grapes r actually sour anyway, just as a way to make urself feel better. cant watch movie so just cheat myself by saying movie tickets r expensive. sigh......

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home