somewhere over the rainbow

Saturday, May 20, 2006

nice friend

Some friends r really nice. I have this friend who always lend me the lecture notes that he copy during the lecture whenever i skip the class..yesterday he was using my printing credit to print some notes. then he insisted to pay me extra money...well i m not money-minded but dont really think a lot of ppl will pay u more than the amount of money that they have to pay u back right? then while i was borrowing his notes again yesterday, he told me he photocopied an extra piece of info that the lecturer showed us during lec..then such a coincidence that he got another extra copy of that piece of info n he gave it to me..haha..then sometimes i do tumpang his car to the lrt station to go home when he has to drop another friend there. today i was asking him whether i could tumpang again n in the end he still dropped me at the lrt station eventhough he didnt have to send the friend that he usually sent. nice right?

Skipping sleep n messing up my sleeping time always bring me much harm. didnt really sleep well these days n think i m getting sick. dry throat n nose is feeling a bit weird already. sigh..yesterday again didnt sleep n today feel depressed. always feel bad when i m tired..bed time. today have to replenish my sleep..good nite

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home