somewhere over the rainbow

Sunday, May 21, 2006

new stuff

show u my new mouse n my new story book :)
cool? :p the so called special feature of this mouse is that, u can wind the mouse cord neatly into the base. "no tangled mess" hahaha..


bought this in MPH. is a story about this man n this woman who are good friends n know each other very well. just friends?
"can a man and a woman ever be just friends?" this line catches my eye.. i want to know the ending hehe

Haha...seems i m getting sick. sore throat for sure. yesterday had a terrible headache after i woke up from my afternoon nap. turned so bad after dinner until i couldnt finish up the movie i was watching on tv. head spinning n felt like vomitting. panadol didnt really work very well n went to bed at 11.30pm..so sad..wanted to do my lab report one....today woke up ard 8.20am. after breakfast feel kind of ok :D hopefully nothing get worse. finals r around the corner. 2 more weeks n how can i get sick? this is the most 'exciting' part of the semester! haha how can i miss out those late nights n cramping-brain-with-facts sessions? wont be able to do dat if i m sick. fever go away..dont mess up my mind. i want to be a good girl, do my work n study. so far feel quite ok. better start my work fast hehe

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home