somewhere over the rainbow

Monday, May 08, 2006

lucky

Today i survived in a way because of my good luck. During my physio lab, i was chosen to be one of the subjects. All i needed to do was to collect my urine samples every 20 minutes and i didnt have to carry out other parts of the experiment, others who were not the subjects had to do it. Thus while waiting for the time to pass, i could just sit there n revise for my micro test. haha..Then the test..was glad that i could answer some of the questions although out of the 19 topics, i only managed to finish 8 of them. Wasnt as hard as i thought. Just hope that the result would not be too bad. Then i was supposed to hand in my report today and i was still far from finishing. Once again, luck was on my side. My wonderful lecturer said that it would be fine for her if i pass up tmr. n she just agreed to it without even asking me y i needed more time. She is just so nice. Thus, i was quite happy actually today eventhough i was very tired. didnt sleep much last night. Glad that luck was once again with me when i needed it most :)

Below is the soundtrack from the movie Tempting Heart (心动). i like the song, esp the lyrics. i like the movie.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home