somewhere over the rainbow

Thursday, May 18, 2006

for myself

feel kind of bad now. post this mv to make myself feel better. in future can play it anytime too when i want to hear the song. the 1st guy dat appear inside, who was the girl's bf when she was still blind, is one of the actors i like. he is from this boy band called 2moro, which consists of a pair of twins. the mv is a bit blur so i m not sure whether he is the elder bro or the younger bro. i only like the elder bro. his name is guo1 yan4 jun1. dont know whether this guy is him or his bro. nice song.nice mv.




Sometimes feel that god really likes me n my luck is really good. my mood was kind of bad but felt much better after watching a mv with a nice song on the blog of my friend's friend. then one of my secondary sch friends whom i have not been chatting with for sometime started to chat with me when i was looking for someone for a short chat. nice chat at a right time when i need to do something to cool down. nice things happened when i needed some to take place. grateful for all the luck i have so far. life indeed can be beautiful

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home