somewhere over the rainbow

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

all i want now is to sleep

Have not been sleeping well for 2 days becos of my report. it is taking me forever to finish off all the graphs...not hard but quite a lot n need to process the raw data before i can use them. thank god today got the confirmation from my lecturer dat i can just hand in on thursday :) she said she doesnt want us to rush through the report and doesnt want us to die becos of stress. so nice....how nice if we can have more of this type of understanding lecturers in our life. she is just so nice hehe

Sigh...can i have a break today n have a good sleep? nah..is ok la. i should continue the work n try to finish it off. will have a good sleep on thursday night. friday is a holiday! yay!..but not really very good la becos i have to go back to uni on sat to have my lab session becos we r going to miss the session on friday. hmm..maybe after my lab session i can go n get a new mouse. my mouse is sick..cannot use already..cannot click properly. need to spend money again..cant wait for the day when i start making my own money. then dont have to keep asking for money n answer y i need more money haha..

Long time never watch movie. when will be the next time for me to catch one? i dont know...how i wish i have a car. then i dont have to take public transport when i go out. sigh....

Time to take bath. finally one of the bathrooms is empty. dats all for today..boring post right? include a song for u..guo min (过敏) by Rainie Yang Chen Lin. u know how to play it smoothly?
(1) click the arrow at the middle to let it start downloading.
(2) click the volume icon at the bottom to silent it so that u wont hear segments of the song while it is downloading.
(3) after it finish downloading n the replay icon is out, click on the volume icon again to allow u to hear the sound. then play it. Through this way, u will be able to view the music video continuously n smoothly. (one of my friends once taught me)

2 Comments:

  • Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 02, 2006 8:51 PM  

  • Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 20, 2006 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home